Our Child and Adolescent Services Program, here at the CBT Center of SoCal, offers the following range of child and adolescent services:
- Assessment and testing for learning, educational, and behavioral problems.
- Child, adolescent, and family therapy addressing a wide variety of issues.
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT), a very effective evidence-based treatment for children with significant behavior problems 5 years old or younger.
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)for children and adolescents who have experienced traumatic events.
- For children with AD/HD, we offer Organizational Skills Training (OST).
CONTACT US here at the Cognitive Behavior Therapy Center of SoCal for a free 10 minute phone evaluation.