OCD SoCal 3rd Annual Conference – Saturday, March 24, 2018
The 3rd Annual OCD SoCal Conference will feature Clint and Joanie Malarchuk’s “The Crazy Game”. Clint is a retired HNL goalie and he and Joanie are mental health advocates. In addition, “Unstuck: an OCD kid’s movie” will be shown.
CBT SoCal’s Dr. Rodney Boone and Dr. Martin Hsia will be facilitating a panel entitled “Beyond Contamination: Other OCD subtypes and related disorders” and addressing Harm OCD. In addition, there will be other breakout groups where individuals can look more in depth at various OCD issues:
- What’s in your Pillbox: Q&A on OCD medication
- Families and ERP: An experiential workshop
- OCD Recovery: We conquered OCD and you can too
- Leaning into your anxiety: A guide for looking at OCD
- Acceptance and Comitmentment Therapy, Mindfulness, and ERP
The Conference will be from 10:30 am – 5:00 pm Saturday March 24 at Mariner’s Church at 5001 Newport Coast Drive, Irvine (Life Development Bldg, 2nd Floor).
Registration will include lunch. Children under 12: free, Teens (12-18): $15, Adults: $25