Online Therapy and Telehealth
In these busy times, there are many factors which can get in the way of our ability to access needed and specialized therapy for our mental health concerns. Fortunately, modern technology affords us the ability to provide mental health services and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) via live, secure video conferencing.
Online therapy California
If you are someone who:
– Needs support for a mental health issue, but cannot make it to an in-person appointment
– Suffers from Social Anxiety, Agoraphobia, or any mental health issue that interferes with getting help in person
– Is a busy stay-at-home or working parent, and doesn’t have time to schedule appointments outside your home
– Cannot drive punctually and reliably to appointments in person (say, due to Los Angeles traffic)
– Has a physical disability or mobility issue prohibiting transportation to our offices
– Lives in a rural or remote area of California where specialized services are not accessible nearby
– Simply wants the ease and convenience of seeking therapy from your own home or office
… then CBT SoCal’s Telehealth and online therapy services may be just what you need.
The convenience of making a specialized therapy appointment from your own home cannot be understated. The CBT Center of Southern of California provides online therapy by telehealth to anyone within the State of California who may be suffering from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Episodes, Phobias, Health/Illness Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Insomnia, and a range of other issues.
We look forward to being of help to you, whether in person, or remotely. Please contact us to schedule a free initial phone consultation.